Morning!!!
Today I need a Sympathy card for a very good friend of mine. That being said this was my creation. It's so hard to balance the simple with the elegant. Hope I succeeded here...
To start here is a close up of the front, I used my computer to print the sentiment, and then printed on SU-Whisper White, and use Creative Memories Black and there new designer series paper call what else Black & White for the background. And of course Spellbinders Labels 4.
The lines and colors make this very simple I think and then with the black ribbon it gives it just enough shine to make it elegant too. The bow I use my trusty Bow Easy... love that thing!
Now the inside I keep very simple too. Again the sentiment was printed on my computer and then cut out with Spellbinders Labels 5 and then black behind it.
The size of the completed card is 5.5 x 4.25 and will fit a A2 Envelope.
This card with decorated envelope cost 3.00/each, and like anything hand made no two will be alike, maybe very close but can't promise.
This card with decorated envelope cost 3.00/each, and like anything hand made no two will be alike, maybe very close but can't promise.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you Enjoyed!!
Dotty A



No comments:
Post a Comment