Monday, July 12, 2010

Don's Birthday!!!


Hi Everyone!!
It's been a few weeks since I've posted, but I'm back.... This weekend was Don's BD so hens the Manly BD card....
I've been wanting to use this beautiful CTMH stamp set (Beautiful Things D1298) I got Oh.... maybe 3 months ago.  Where does the time go?
Anyway here we are, I used Bamboo ink for the tree, and Desert Sand ink for everything else, even the sponging on the edges and all. I saw this idea in a book over a year ago and been wanting to try it.  Just mating the words section and do a second mate over the whole thing and Ripping around the tree only.  It just makes the tree look rugged.  The buttons are from my flee market buys and the ribbon was tied around washcloths, I know I would find a use for it.

Here's a shot of the card and the gift tag.


Here's the inside, yes its a gift card.  I just made a slit big enough for the gift card.  The back ground is also from the same stamp set as the tree on the front.

and here's the Gift tag. 
Cleo is the neighbors dog, and the gift was a Craftsmen tool called a Dog Bone wrench. 
That's way I put Cleo on the tag... to cute.
Will that's it for Today!!!
I'll be selling this card for $3.00/each with matching envelope.
Hope you enjoyed.
Dotty A

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! So I came here to check you out! Love your creations! I will be back when I have more time and can just lurke around for awhile!