Monday, April 5, 2010

Poppies Birthday

Hi Everyone!!
In just a few days it's going to be my Mom's 87th birthday..... so for her card I made here something she loves.... Poppies!!!!
First a close up of the front.


Here's a shot of both the front and inside...... Yes I had to make 2, I just loved how it turned out and know I'm going to use this again. ....


And here's a close up of the inside. I just restamped the poppies on the inside using Sweet Leaf green-CTMH. It's just enough to see but let me stamp my saying over the top of it too.


Will that's it for today.
This card cost 3.50/each, like anything hand made no two will be alike, maybe very close but can't promise.
Hope you Enjoyed!

Things used:
  • Inkadinkado/Poppy on wood block stamp
  • Cloud9 Design/Laughter stamp set.
  • Spellbinders/ Small Labels, Lattice.
  • Stampin'Up/Label punches, and Watercolor crayons-Earthy Elements and Bold brights.
  • Close-to-my-Heart/Ink pads
  • Ribbon/From my stash???
  • Creative Memories Papers/ Yellow, Black, Brick.

    Hope you Enjoyed!!
    Dotty A

No comments: