Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gift Set

Dell's Retirement Gift Set from Dec. 22, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's been forever....

But I'm back now and hope you keep watching every day to what I've been doing here at Dotty A Cards & Things.

This is a gift I made from my friend Dell for here retirement back in December.
This first pic is of the whold set. A box of 4 cards with a nice big "D" by CTMH, I made the box there in too..... Then to the left is a 2 year calender/planner that I recovered and add the bid "D" again. To the right is a cute, cute pen I found that matches perfect and just added a matching belly band & bow around the box. Right below is a 2 box set of magnets that I added the big "D" and bow to tie it all together..... And then at the bottem is the big "D" card out of the box.


This is the card by it self, you can see the beautiful detail on that Big "D" from the CTMH colection called Baroque Alphabet.... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this alphabet set. The lace on the inside that you can see when the card is closed on the right is a Martha Stewart border punch.


Here a close up of the Magnet set. I just left them in the box they came in but added the Big "D" and the matching ribbin...


Will hope you enjoyed my first post in a long time I'll be added things all day and trying to get them in date order... hope it works...

This was a 4-card set with matching Box, a 2-box set of magnets, a matching Pen, and 2-year Date Book, for $20.00.


See ya!!!!!
Dotty A

1 comment: