Today I've been working on this Oriental Card. I used Creative Memory paper for the main card was Cemant, Clay behind the Bamboo, Bamboo was stamped on Key Lime, cut out and layed onto Pesto then cut out again. The JOY stamp is Stampin' Up and was stamped on Whisper white and then chalked with Versa Magic Sahara Sand, cut out and back with Clay that was cut out again, I used Foam Squares for the 3-D affect. The Lanters came in the same pack as the Bamboo which was a Inkadinkado Clear Stamp set.

This is the inside of the Oriental Card. On the inside I used CTMH Olive for the full Bamboo from the Inkadinkado Clear Stamps set ( Asian -98626)
.jpg)
I also made a Oriental Pad. For this I used Bazzill-Frosty Pine for the card base. Then Bazzill-Dr Butter for behind the bamboo. The Peace sign is a SU set that I my friend Dell loaned me.

On the inside of the Oriental Pad I just used the Versa Watermark stamp to do the Orange Blossoms from the same stamp set as the rest.

Price for Card 3.50 each with envelop to match.
Pad 1.50 each.
Hope you enjoyed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment